However, due to the constraints of the five constraints, it is impossible for the card counter to calculate the number of large, medium, and small cards that have been played, and it is impossible to calculate the large and medium cards in the remaining cards. , The distribution number and probability of small cards.
In this situation, when the player holds two cards and doesn’t have enough points, and the dealer’s cards are not enough, the player’s best strategy can only rely on the “basic strategy” to act. According to the “Basic Strategy online casino Malaysiav” playing cards, the betting return of the card counter is -0.5%, which means that the long-term or average calculation is a negative value. This means that the card counter loses on average, and the long bet must lose.
- The first point of the constraint is to prevent the “lower shoe brand” from being mixed with more big names.
- The second point of the constraint is to increase the difficulty for the counter to remember the cards that have been played, as well as the difficulty of estimating the remaining cards.
- The third point of the constraint is to make the size and announcement of the whole shoe more uniform, so that most small cards (or big cards) will not have been sent in the first half, so that the card counter can take advantage of it.
- The fourth point of the constraint is to make up for the “cut card thickening”: even if the card shuffling machine has a deviation, the card counting can calculate the number and proportion of the oversized and small cards, but it cannot calculate bet online casino Malaysia the remaining usable (to be The number and proportion of large and small cards. Because of the cards that have been cut, the number of large and small cards may be balanced or it may increase the proportion of cards that have been played in the first half.
- The fifth point of the constraint is that the card counter can only know the size distribution of some of the cards that have been checked, but the other part is an unknown number. This makes it impossible for the card counter to calculate the number and distribution of the remaining large and small cards. In the past, the croupier removed the eight cards before the cards were dealt to the players. They were turned over and placed on the table for the gamblers to check (the card counter can also remember the cards that have been dealt), and the cards were being dealt. In the process, every time a card is eliminated, it is also taken out for the gambler to see clearly before it falls into the elimination box. Now the points of the card to be eliminated by the croupier are not known to the gambler. The casino adopts such measures to prevent the card counter from using the conditional probabitity principle to calculate the remaining cards.
Conditional probability refers to the probability of another event calculated under the condition that an event has occurred. If event B has occurred (for example, the cards that have been dealt in the blackjack game), calculate the probability of event A (for example, the remaining cards in the blackjack game). The casino changes the gambling rules and reduces the information that can be calculated by the card counter during the licensing process. It will also make the probability of an event (cards that have been issued) unknown, and the probability of another event (the remaining cards) will be impossible.